Vicc's Grow Misadventures

Defoliating and using a scrog or tomato rack to separare the colas a bit will increase air flow.

Have you considered moving them to a more dry spot? Maybe some more direct light and air flow would also reduce the RH

2 Likes

Yea I’m not worried about the ones in the tent I have that pretty controlled it’s really the ones that I have outside :+1:t4::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

RIP :headstone: Vic you will be missed thank you for all the knowledge you have blessed me with and condolences to your family and friends.

9 Likes

Are u serious u got to be kidding what happened to him

2 Likes

I’m Vic’s bro and the tragic news is true. Thank you for being there with him while he was doing what he loved most. He definitely had a passion to learn and grow and spread his wealth of knowledge.

7 Likes

That is so insane I can not believe it I wish his family the best thru these hard times my condolences to use all he was a great dude man :pray:t3::pray:t3:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry :cry: my sincere condolences :bouquet: an amazing person for sure.

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this news. RIP my friend

9 Likes

I took over 7 of my brother, Vic’s, plants. I’m a total newbie and never grew indoor. I kept them in Coco and feed them with Foop mixed Floral Flex Bulky B. They are now in Week 2 Bloom. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

5 Likes

Most definitely. Thank you bro.

2 Likes

At the end of week 3 I would do a healthy defoliation the day before a water change. They are looking good. Definitely miss hearing from @Vicc whether it be here or on the discord! :sob:

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I will do that. Yeah, there’s not a day I can say I don’t miss him. It’s been rough times. I’m trying to preserve his love of growing and don’t know shit. So again, thanks.

3 Likes

We are always here to help! I’ve got a few seeds from his crosses that I’m waiting for a bigger tent before I pop them.

2 Likes

I would love to see the process of them.

2 Likes

Oh for sure…they’ll get posted!

2 Likes

Reread and you’re in coco, so don’t pay attention to the “water change” I mentioned :man_facepalming:. Just do a healthy trim and then water the day after.

2 Likes

Week 3 in Bloom just started. Gave these ladies a short haircut, removing fan leaves and all. I originally fed them Foop B1 and B2 with Floral Flex Bulky B. Now, I am thinking I should continue mixing Foop B1 and B2 but considering mixing in Floral Flex B1 and B2. Is this even a good idea? My brother has so many types of nutrients, so I’m having trouble here. Any thoughts?

4 Likes

Post a pic of everything he has and we’ll do our best to help!

2 Likes

These are the things I’m working with:

Here are others:

Definitely overwhelming for a first time newbie like myself

1 Like

First two weeks, I used the Foop B1, B2, and Sweetener mixed with the Floral Flex Bulky B.

This week, 3rd week in Bloom, I’m testing the Foop B1, B2, and Sweetener mixture with the Floral Flex B1 and B2. I’m following the guide for both, but just wondering if this is even a good idea? :man_shrugging:

Some leaves were turning yellow and a friend mentioned to increase the potash and magnesium. Foop is lower in these two things but Floral Flex seems higher.

1 Like