Where did all the Grobo-Users go?

Anybody tearing this thing apart and experimenting or using parts? Let me know. Glad I swapped to a tent about 8 months ago was never impressed with this thing.

That is good input, thank you for sharing.

I can’t get any website for Growbo, and I am wondering if other users of Grobo Box are having trouble with the software execution software connectivity, at this time in April?

I did one grow which you helped me out with. I haven’t used in months. Now I just found out they went bankrupt? The worst thing is my wife purchased a brand new one that’s still in the box. Now what can we do? Are we stuck with two grow boxes with no support or what? I am beside myself here. This is unreal. I would appreciate any feedback/assistance.

3 Likes

@djrman Sorry to hear that you are stuck with those grobos.
Many of us have gotten our refund back from our grobo purchases we’ve made 2 years ago by going through Visa Extended Warranty Claim

Join our Discord and check out the #what-happened channel history. We have a bunch of growers getting their refund back and would be happy to help guide you in processing your claim there.

3 Likes

I used my visa debit card call bank but no luck can i try this and what Do they need from me

Yes. Delete the app and go directly to the website. :+1:t2: I booked marked it in my Home Screen. When I click on it it’s already open. I can sign in and out also.

@BeeDubya @Wanker-Dang

4 Likes