Where did all the Grobo-Users go?

hi there.

im back again in this forum, now really on homegrowed.com and not in the grobo-section.

i already read you dont want to discuss grobo-problems here, but please let me ask one question, maybe someone can help:

Wehere did all the grobo-users go? Where do they discuss how to keep the box working after the crash landing of grobo inc?

thanks
eda

1 Like

There is a discord

3 Likes

Hi there I’m still here! They I believe they just don’t want grobo bashing! But open to all types of growers. There are a few good still on here! @FireGuy @Vicc can you guys confirm this

2 Likes

I have the gen 1 and am Doing a second grow fingers crossed the system stays up!

2 Likes

I know the mods don’t want us to talk about that name. From what I have heard, the main reason why they don’t want us to bring up that name is because they screwed every single one of their customers over when they ghosted us. Only reason many of us know that they actually went bankrupt is because a sleuth was able to dig up their bankruptcy filing with the Canadian government.

Mods - sorry for the post, was trying to clear some stuff up.

6 Likes

That is correct, we are happy to share our grobo grows and help who ever that looking for help with their grobox.

We would like to keep any of the negativity off our forums as the grobo loss does not define our group. Most of us has already left the growbox for a while. Our discord is a good spot for releasing some steam.

7 Likes

As far as i see it :neutral_face:! all we really need now is some kind of App Control :pray:!!

3 Likes

Word, good to see you and all the others from the old forums here @Vicc.

Peace

3 Likes

Thanks for responding

3 Likes

Likewise man and welcome back!

1 Like

- - - [2022-02.10]:

@eda,

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

My Grobo App Just wont open!!! Was the update of the IOS the Guillotine for GROBO ???

1 Like

Yeah app went down yesterday, looks like it’s a trickle effect!

1 Like

Website still works fine.

looks like the website is down as well. How can you do a drain fill without the app?

Website is working for me.

1 Like

Thanks. I was referring to the main site. I did not even know about the web portal, always used the app.

1 Like

ah! my bad; I should have called it the web portal to avoid confusion. I always used the portal and its working fine as of now.

Website isn’t working for me :frowning:

works for me

2 Likes