2nd Grobo Grow - Hippy Crasher / Triangle Octane

Hey Growers,

After one successful grow accompanied with a failed cure :unamused:, I’m back at it! Hopefully the Grobo keeps the lights on for the servers. The answer to my failed cure?? The cannatrol cure machine!

This is a bag seed I was lucky to get from Jungle Boys. This thing is growing pretty tough, genetics are strong with this one.

10 Likes

Very nice! Keep us posted!!! :seedling::eyes:

3 Likes

Hopefully it’ll stay connected long enough for everyone to at least finish the grows they’ve started. Have you got to dry and cure using the Cannatrol yet?

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, what went wrong with your cure?

3 Likes

Not yet. I can’t wait!!

I had no way of controlling temperature. Shit was some beautiful hay.

4 Likes

I’ve got my stash in mine on storage mode and wow …what a difference. Can’t wait til harvest to try it out for real. Much better purchase than the groho by far eh :joy:

3 Likes

In my last drain/fill I noticed nutes for both grow and bloom being dispensed and I’m in late veg. Is this normal?

Bottles 1 & 2 remain full and in the Grobo. I am in the transition phase so I did add some Grow with the bloom. Manually fed everything else the following by mixing in a bucket:

Sensi Grow Parts A & B
Sensi Bloom Parts A & B
Botanicare Calmag

Added separately about 20 minutes after:
Botanicare Hydroguard

Let’s see how she responds :eyes:.

4 Likes

Been a minute. Things are looking good. I just entered into flush. I’ve noticed my Grobo balancing out the ph after I manually dose. Can’t wait to throw these nuggets in the cannatrol.

3 Likes

I am flushing using RO water. Should I continue with CalMag and/or HydroGuard?
@Mpower11, @FireGuy

2 Likes

No cal/mag or hydro guard when flushing

2 Likes

Harvest Day!!!

4 Likes