Anyone’s Grobo still running?

@Gunk You just fill the bottles. Duel Fuel 1 goes in bottle 3, Duel Fuel 2 goes in bottle 4, and you need Cal Mag for bottle 5. Grobo used GreenPlanets ProCal too i think, at least that is what i put in to bottle 5 now.

I blogged my 1st grow with it here.

In my last grow I added ProCal to bottle 5 and i just harvested 58 grams of Blue Dream from that one.

2 Likes

I would just rip everything thing out put in new light and pot of soil it will grow a nice plant without headaches it is a nice box still has too many flaws to deal with

Thank you. My only concern now is if citizens starts up. will the grobo still work on it’s own? Their supposedly starting this year. I had a thought that they would start up the day we got ghosted by grobo. :thinking:

Hear ya. The light is good and the reservoir is good. I’ll use it as is and just take the fill hoses out of the reservoir and fill manually with a transfer pump. Water in the bottles and dose manually with whatever nutes I want. Also have a better pump for bubbles.
Worse case it will be just a starter box for my closet. We’ll see I guess.

1 Like

Well, it is possible they cut us out. But i think that would take more effort for them than its worth.

2 Likes

I’m not sure why i would destroy my Grobo as long as it is working as it is supposed to.

There may come a day to do that, but I bought this to automate growing weed and it still does.

2 Likes

:fist_right:
Are you Diluting the Dual Fuel 1&2 :wink:??

My apologies for the repeated question :flushed:!:wink:!..

I’ve read conflicting arguments regarding Dilute Not Dilute so I Dilute but if im wrong im wrong :flushed::thinking:

1 Like

He told me no dilution in a previous conversation above. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah, correct - no dilution at all and no issues with it.

2 Likes

Good job im at end of grow :flushed:!:wink:!.. Straight up it is then :+1:!!

1 Like