Banana kush grow

4 banana kush . I’m moving them in the tent in a cupple days

9 Likes

Transferred over .

7 Likes

hi @Christifer ll be :eyes: this grow

what size tent do you have?

just a suggestion…i like clipping off the white plastic peat pod holder completely off the peat pod when transferring from start to bucket…gotta be careful with roots when doing so…i’ve had some past bucket grows with a very large diameter main stem …the stem was larger than the peat pod holder opening :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool. its a 4×4 . I like to keep the holders on they Keep the roots safe from being crushed by my grow medium in early stage. Plus It helps me pull my plants up to the top of my basket in a cupple days when the roots get longer. Wow! That’s a big stem you had their .ill keep a eye out for that .thanks for the advice @ChicagoCypher_CC .:v:

6 Likes

that’s also my plan when I’ll be able to have enough space for a tent, a 2x2 of Banana kush, I will definitely be watching along!
good luck on your journey :man_farmer:

6 Likes

sounds good @Christifer look forward to watching that great sized tent get filled out by your girls :slight_smile: …best to you on your grow :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

8 Likes

Topped all today

7 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Growing nicely.

6 Likes

Got Bushy had to trim some

4 Likes

5 Likes

Scroging and Flipping next week .lot of defoliateing today.

6 Likes

5 Likes

All about the same size now .time to scrog the girls

3 Likes

standing back up quickly

4 Likes

I have another mutant branch. It about to spit and make two .last time I had a mutt branch the buds on those branches was huge. Cannabis is crazy :crazy_face:

7 Likes

6 Likes

defoliateing next week .last time

5 Likes