Big bud, third grow

more healthy than ever, 7 days into transition and 50 day total, only kept 6 branches with 2 node each at the start of transition, hoping to get fat and compact bud sites as yield is not much of a concern for me.

14 Likes

Looking good Arn! :eyes: :seedling:

3 Likes

Flower starts tomorrow and pistils showed up 3 days ago.

planning on cleaning it up next Friday.

7 Likes

:bouquet:

7 Likes

what a stretch!

transition day 1:

day 7:

flower day 2:

I decided to clean it up right after the d&f this morning instead, now letting her fly into flower!
every possible budsite is exposed as I did some light scrogging with the cable, proud of this plant :yum:

7 Likes

:fireworks:

For anyone wanting an easy grow, this strain is definitely the way to go!

5 Likes

:fist_right:
All good bud… :+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

All we can do I spose is keep our :crossed_fingers: & :pray: & those that can carry on :seedling::seedling::seedling: :wink:

3 Likes

My last solutions would be to let open the grobo door in a tent with a much bigger light on!
It would pe a pain for a few weeks in my small place, but I bet the plant would like it a lot :joy:

1 Like

A little bit of light will not help much

It would be a lot more effective to get it out and transplant it in another hydroponic system

Going from a hydroponic system to another should not stress your plant much…
If you transplant it into soil, the plant will probably feel a lot of stress for a week than resume growing…

But it would still be better than staying in a non-working box inside a tent

2 Likes

I appreciate the different suggestion, I would agree if it was with another plant, but the branch of this strain grow large but paper-thin, pretty sure I would break a few of them by doing so.
plus I don’t have a lot of equipment, and I’m not ready to foot another $300 bill.

I disagree, placing a light at the right angle and distance towards the topsites should be perfectly fine and promote a bigger yield with the increased power.
I also forgot to mention, but I already got an autonomous airpump and I got a plan to add the nutes myself as well as adjusting the PH pre-filling.

All in all, the only thing I would miss on the grobo itself is the light timer, but definitely something I can jerry rig in a 2x2 tent.

3 Likes

I got a really leggy one!
3 of the 6 branches reached the light yesterday, so I ended up supercroping on day 21 of flower right on the d&f, we’ll see how she does :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

all good :innocent:

5 Likes

So, my friend’s big bud just came out of drying today, and the clone I attempted successfully rooted 2days ago.
let’s go for gen 2!

3 Likes

removed the dome as roots just reached the water level.

1 Like

That clone looks good can you get the pod down more! I know they kinda set me are hard to push down.

1 Like

And did you put her in vegetation stage?

I wanted to lower it, but I had to be gentle since the root started growing on the side of the coco pod.
also, yes, started the standard big bud recipe and selected clone, I think it got put on a 35 days of early veg, which I’m sure I’ll be able to shorten considering the root mass I already got going

2 Likes

She wouldn’t stop growing, so I had to get really creative :joy:

also, the clone is starting to grow its side branches :partying_face:

6 Likes

stacking up :man_farmer:

4 Likes