Biscotti Mintz Grow

9 days of flush (including 48 hours of darkness) and then chopped my plant down and the buds are currently drying. I’m going to be away for a few days so I hope the buds will be ok. Left some extra leaves on her so she doesn’t dry too quickly. These are one of the most beautiful buds I’ve ever grown!

Planted Biscotti Mintz (left side) and Mimosa X Orange Punch (right side) in my tent. They were damping off but I made some adjustments and it looks like they’re bouncing back. The Mimosa X Orange Punch is lagging behind a little because she needs more time to recover.

I didn’t realize that it’s more difficult to manage my water temps in the tent than in the Grobo. Water temps has been ranging from 70 degrees F to 75 degrees F with the AC on in the room.
@FireGuy mentioned to move the water pump outside of the tent so I plan to do that. @Vicc, you were right about the grow lights driver, I might attempt to move the driver outside of the tent in my next grow :joy:. Hoping Hydroguard will help prevent issues

10 Likes