Bruce banner first grow

When grobo says plant thrifty and I add water should I add notes or will grobo

Day 30 don’t think my plant has been getting enough notes seems small

2 Likes

:fist_right:

No Notes" :fist_right:! Should be released on a top up but having said that some do :+1:
I top my Hydroguard up depending on how much she takes but that’s it :+1:
Hopefully the Nute Dosing continues but who knows :roll_eyes:!!

Good luck btw & a lot of help hear if/when needed :+1::fist_right:

1 Like

Nutes are distributed 1 time a week

When you do the drain/fill and only then

Starting from Transition, your plant will need to be top up at least one time a week… it’s only water, no nutes dispensed
At the end, I recommend 2 top up a week

2 Likes

And when the app tell you something, it is NOT reading from your box

It’s only preprogrammed in the app (which is very basic after you understand it)

2 Likes

- - - [2022-01.24]:

@John0086

• (#MarkYourBottles): (What Is Your Tempiture/Humidity In Your Grow Space):? :question:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Plants vary widely, which is why many folks start several seeds at once and pick a winner.

I spent 80 days before flipping to flower and never made it above the 1st fan.

But she’s flowering ok now, we’ll see how long I spend in flower before flushing.

2 Likes

My fan stopped working should it be on all time if so how to fix

1 Like

Just go in ur grobo app and change light schedule and save then put it back to ur original time and save. That should bring it back on.

2 Likes

Thanks unplugged and it came back on always something with this can see why no longer in business

3 Likes

Does any body know why grobo will drain throw-up for no reason has happened to me 3x

It’s what the gen 2 issue is everyone that I know who has a gen 2 has the same problem. I thought I was 1 of the lucky 1s becuz I had a grow go all the way to flower and as soon as I hit transition my gen 2 started dumping water and nutes! It just goes haywire! Wasted 2 packs of grobo nutes in the process. So now I have my drain pump disconnect and I’m manually dosing my grows from now until the box dies! I found out that if u disconnect drain from circuit board it won’t dump the water out and u can just power down and back up, the bad thing is it will still suck all ur nutes out no matter if ur drain hose is disconnect from circuit board or not. Hints the reason for manual dosing. I ended up losing my grow in flower from it. What I’m doing now works no problem even if it drains it can’t destroy my roots becuz no nutes are hooked up so what I put in doesn’t get over dosed.

1 Like

Thanks going on vacation tomorrow hope it runs right

1 Like