Closet Build by Gunk

3 Likes

I’ll clean it all up with caulk and paint when I’m done. (Intake)

2 Likes

Ready to go. Just have to seal door with some foam tape. A little at a time. Did the Mylar today. Put some extra wrinkles in it in case the diamond reflective wasn’t enough :joy::joy: Now to start a seed. :thinking:

16 Likes

Wow looking really nice!

5 Likes

Wow that is a total conversion! Very well done! Happy growing to you can’t wait to see the results! :blush:

4 Likes

Couldn’t be better for a white door.

3 Likes

Wow that’s a super big grobo :joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Nice job I love watching projects like this

4 Likes

I believe I’m going to start like this. It’s a one gallon bucket. Once the roots take hold I can just transfer :crossed_fingers:t3:I have a fan up high that is on a wireless thermostat that I stole from my swamp cooler in the garage. So far after testing I have no way of controlling temps. It will stay whatever the house is at. 71ish. The humidity runs at about 50% but when I do activate the remote fan it drops 10%. Also I have no plant and five gallons of water either. Possibly a dehumidifier setup. This wireless thermostats work for hot or cold set up. I think all in all I’ll be fine. It’s a small manageable space.

4 Likes

Airtight and doesn’t stand out. Just the vents in the hallway and a little fan noise. It’s pretty quiet when the door is closed. Also realized I never put Mylar on the back of the door. :joy::crazy_face: so I’m hoping to get a seed stared today. Thanks again to the AG gang for this I’m here growing because of the information you guys provided and the tips and tricks. Looking forward to sharing this experience. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

Couple of Mylar close ups. I wanted to see this diamond technology. All the little dots on the straight down close up are the leds from the scope. Pretty cool

7 Likes

We’ll here we go and all the fun stuff to come. :joy: First tent/closet grow.

8 Likes

Nice clean setup :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Thanks. Tried to make it simple. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Just a thought you could cheap roll Linoleum flooring cut it and put it on the floor and run it 6 inches or so up the wall. If you even drip water on the floor it will protect your hardwood from damage

4 Likes

what a wonderful closet :slight_smile: …i like simple :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good looking out. It’s a vinyl aluminum oxide floor. No worries. Unless I spring a big leak. :bucket:

3 Likes

Bangers and Mac

4 Likes

@Mpower11 you would know this answer. Why does my plant gas off when the lights go off? Like I just trimmed it smell. Chlorophyll release? Couldn’t find a solid answer on the web.

2 Likes

All I can say on the topic is plants release oxygen during the day in the presence of light through the process of photosynthesis. While at night, the plants uptake oxygen and release carbon dioxide, which is called respiration. At this moment this is the only difference I know of Day vs Night

Sorry I know doesn’t really answering your question 100%

2 Likes

That’s more than I knew before. :+1:t2: It does it real strong for about 15-20 minutes as soon as light goes out. Within a couple of seconds.

2 Likes