Closet Build by Gunk

Design 1 I like also but I would consider not having your exhaust fan and Co2 tank bedside each other. Not sure gear you have but maybe you can run a line off the tank so it not sucking your co2 out.

5 Likes

Yes. Thank you. I will have a tube coming off the tank. I can put it in any location. And maybe I can get away with keeping it on the floor. It’s a fifty lb tank the size of a twenty lb tank. Should the Co2 just come out of the tube or can I put a. ….say a four inch air stone. Does it distribute it any different. Does it matter? I know it’s heavier than air. I’ll have a small fan on the bottom. Please your comments are helpful. Thank you

4 Likes

I’ve seen the reflective paper. They make a paint?

5 Likes

50lb tank is big/ must be heavy. I use 20lb aluminum tanks and they are heavy.

You correct Co2 is lighter than air so it will fall but the bottom has will address that like you said.

Question first how are you planning on controlling Co2? Just need a better understanding what your planning then we chat about the rest.

I have never went looking for the paint before but I was told it exist

4 Likes

This was the first hit on google. Note I never looked into the product but like I said here’s an example

4 Likes

Yeah it’s a Coca Cola tank :wink: I got from a restaurant.

5 Likes

Ok I understand what your doing now.

Attaching to a air stone would be a waste of $$

Soon I will get you a picture of what I’m doing I think it’s all you need to do also.

Just something to think about before you buy that controller for Co2. I would consider buying a controller that can control your entire tent plus your CO2. Meaning Fans/ light / water / humidifier/dehumidifier etc. /

Nothing worse than buying something more than once.

4 Likes

I’ll check it out. I am on a tight budget at the
Moment. Keeping Co2 safely in the house is more important than anything to me. But the rest is budget friendly at the moment. Please don’t be upset if I deviate some​:+1:t2: I can and will upgrade when I can. Just want to get growing. Once the closet is up my box will be a starter box and I can focus on the closet. :+1:t2::sunglasses::wink: thank you for your help

Oh. Bucket just came.

This project will take approximately 2 months to finish.

8 Likes

I total understand budget. Anything you want to do at the end of the day is fine by me. No worries at all. I’m trying to possibly give ideas / options to think about.

On the Co2 same tank and reg setup like your planning. The black line runs inside the tent.

Then I T’d the line and dropped the Co2 where I want it. You only need to drop 1 line but you could drop more if you want. The fans will move it around.

Talking about Co2 safety / waste. When your exhaust fan turn off you want to disable Co2 injection if possible.

My controller is setup with this Dcc that tells my Co2 not to turn on if exhausting is on.

Last thing you want is 50lb of Co2 exhausted into your attic/house.

5 Likes

Also what ever controller you go with you should somehow be able to control lights on inject Co2

When lights are off don’t inject Co2

4 Likes

Yeah thanks I would of missed that completely. That’s a lot of important information. To many questions for me at this point. When and what to buy to make all this happen is a necessity for sure. You hit me with a brick. :joy::rofl::joy: I’ll start searching and see what happens. Thank you this is what I needed. The shit I don’t see​:+1:t2::thinking::wink:

4 Likes

End of the day I’m sure you will figure it all out!!

Cheers! :beers:

4 Likes

For sure just time is all. Thank you :beers:

3 Likes

Well I’ve cut out the c02 and humidity and temperature regulation control for the time being in order to get going. Been tight but I picked up some side work :wink:. I have all my fan speed and light timer ready. Plus outlets. Just gotta get in the attic and bring power into the closet. My specialty. I also got my bucket set up for drain and fill. Once I get all the electrical in I found some affordable diamond Mylar. FYI Mylar is the best. @Mpower11 I see that coating. It’s awesome. Just a little much for me. Bear marquee ultra/titanium matte finish is a good substitute from what I’ve read. Mylar 90-95% Paint 85-90%. This paint is 65$ gallon. Home Depot. Here is the link for tetra match Closet Build by Gunk - #25 by Mpower11

I will get it all wired up this week and go from there.

5 Likes

Make sure you have a way to raise/lowers your light. You’ll want it much closer when she starts out.

4 Likes

Yes sir. It came with this ratchet pulley. :+1:t2:

6 Likes

Just wanted to make sure, couldn’t see from the pic :wink:

2 Likes

Looks good!! Happy to see it coming together

3 Likes

Absolutely. Good looking out​:+1:t2::wink: thank you :pray:

1 Like

Got this mocked up. The fan up high and the other just like it is kinda but inside. I bought the fan with the light awhile back. Now I have the filters. :+1:t2:

5 Likes