Dos si Dos II by Gunk

Took the four big fans today. Compared to topping stupidly at six last time. Big difference in leaf size this go around. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Trimmed first time. Growing faster than the first. No brown tips :+1:t2: 35 days old.

6 Likes

I found the coolest thing at Touch of Modern!

1 Like

Moving along. Another trim and probably one or two weeks of late vegetation. Much healthier. I’ve come to believe that nothing was calibrated or went wacky somewhere through the first grow. Bigger. Greener. And faster this time. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Day one of transition. Yes she needs a trim. I’ll do it two days before water change. Four days away. So far I’ve added mushrooms and humidity. Also used voodoo juice first two weeks of vegetation along with hydroguard. 10ml of hydroguard each week. For flower I have koolbloom and sweet and sticky. Dosing only the first two weeks as well. It’s a week ahead of the last. 60 days old on transition day. 120 days? We’ll see. Thanks guys and gals.

8 Likes

Trimmed up. I didn’t strip it this time and have five nodes. I took some extra out and kept healthy strong looking side branches. I think it will be better and more this time. Hopefully :pray:.

4 Likes

@Gunk Where did you get that door/lid? Was it easy to cut the hole?

2 Likes

MaRoner Plumbing Access Panel for Drywall Ceiling 4 x 6 inch Removable Hinged Access Door Reinforced Hinged Panel https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RTYN8F9/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_i_J2R8FEN1DKYVQH5M8X5A?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Yes. Had to fit without hitting the float guard. I was able to use a utility knife on the lid. Pretty soft. I used a Dremel to trim the door assembly underneath to accommodate ph and ec wires and the reservoir . See how the lid is all the way flush. The door assembly has a 3/4 lip underneath.

3 Likes

Third week of flower. Including transition. Tips are burning again? Ph and EC are good. Using hydroguard and 3ml each of koolbloom and sweet and sticky. Water temp is 71-73 degrees.

5 Likes

Looks grate . Your plant just starting to maxing out on your nutrients . (nutrients burn) it all good .

3 Likes

Thanks man. Good to know

3 Likes

Coming along.

4 Likes

Thirty days left.

3 Likes

Was pleasantly surprised to see flower busting out of flower on the sides. First grow just went up and airy buds. This one went up and now out. Hopefully making dense buds.

6 Likes

Mostly cloudy. Says ten days but closer to five or seven. It’s been slower and keeps squirting out new pistols. These are some of the best trich pics. I’m thinking on using fracture prints to make a 10x14 glass picture. 80$

3 Likes

First day of flush.

4 Likes

Bud pics half way through flush

4 Likes

She looks great! Some chunky nugs

3 Likes

![image|375x500]

Busy morning. Love the colors that came out this time. Very pleased.

6 Likes

Looks great @Gunk!!!

2 Likes