Dos si Dos II by Gunk

Busy busy. Got my next grow going with no snags. Was able to calibrate both probes successfully. Thank goodness :sweat_smile: Also cut in an access door for easy probe and EC maintenance. Big enough to do whatever you need. Has a lip on it with no light penetration. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

Also tried a piece of flower from Dos si Dos I. Man it left a berry after taste that lasted a minute and was definitely mental. Hope this a taste of things to come :star_struck:

6 Likes

Wedding cake loaded with the trich’s I acquired from Monday harvest. Weeeeee!

5 Likes

Right behind you my friend!

4 Likes

Nice :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: my like limit is up. :joy:

2 Likes

Let’s go!

8 Likes

Excellent :sunglasses::drooling_face::sunglasses::drooling_face::sunglasses::drooling_face::sunglasses::drooling_face::sunglasses::drooling_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Off we go with round II

5 Likes

Definitely smaller than the first.

Day six for both.

3 Likes

Wonder if you could help me with some inexpensive nutrients suggestions for my next grow @FireGuy I have everything coming that I could afford right now. I’ll set up airflow and c02 once I get the basics going. I will be using a five gallon hydro bucket. I figured it would be something I’m familiar with already. I’m looking at the general hydroponic series. Three bottles

2 Likes

Right now I use General Hydro but I use FloraNova Grow and bloom. It definitely has more solids, but my ph swings have been nothing where using what you want, I had some crazy ph swings. Plus just one bottle for grow, separate bottle for bloom. You’ll still need cal/mag with either choice.

2 Likes

I’ve seen these. I seen it has molybdenum. I only know what that is because of my brother in law. I’m sure they all have a negative ingredient somewhere. Yeah I definitely don’t want the PH hassle. Ok. General hydroponics cal mag? Any cal
Mag?

1 Like

All I need boss @FireGuy

2 Likes

That’ll work. I have the BIG jugs but for just one 5 gal bucket those will get you through a grow.

2 Likes

Thank you. Good to know. I have some sweet and sticky and also liquid koolbloom from my last grow. :wink: I didn’t want to say I added anything in case I messed it up. But it is definitely super sticky and sweet. I used both throughout flower. I got it from your forums :wink:

1 Like

Going to try some mushrooms :mushroom: this go around. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m topping at four this time :wink:.

5 Likes

This grow top picture with added humidity/mushrooms.
Last grow bottom picture no added humidity/mushrooms.
This grow i topped at four same height. Last grow I topped at eight same height. The fan leaves are double in size compared to last grow.

5 Likes

Morning @FireGuy. Do you just follow directions for the flora nova grow during vegetation and also for the flora nova bloom? Also the liquid koolbloom and sweet and sticky? I dosed the koolbloom and sweet and sticky The whole time in flower. Was I supposed to only do it the first couple weeks of flower only? I’m hoping you can straighten me out here? :+1:t2::sunglasses:

1 Like

I need to quit being so lazy :joy: I found what I need on there sight. Feed charts and what not. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Glad you found what you needed :wink:

3 Likes