First grow Gen 2 bag seed

Day 26 she seems to be growing slow but has really picked up in the last week

10 Likes

looking healthy! sort of looks like parsley at the moment :joy: :seedling:

9 Likes

Oh lord that would be awful!

5 Likes

Just weird leaf structure is all. Might just be bc it’s young.

5 Likes

What is it, not sure I saw anything like that before?

It’s a seed out of some dispensary cannabis. Not sure of the strain. Purple stems

1 Like

Looks healthier than my parsley for sure! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I was just Trolling :laughing: They are Indica baby leaves :seedling:

4 Likes

Day 27

4 Likes

Day 28

4 Likes

Day 29 water change day tried to tuck some of the bigger leaves down to allow light to hit new growth

3 Likes

Day 30 I feel like there is so much new growth is such tight clusters that everything is fighting for light

3 Likes

Man, it’s a weird one…just saying. I’m divided on this!!! If it were my plant, I’d kill it and start over. But REALLY, I’d love to see this go to flower and see what happens. It’s a really weird leaf structure, different from anything I’ve seen.

7 Likes

Well we will see my friend! I’m not one to give up on her(unless she turns into a him), she/he is my first and the only plant going right now. :grin:

4 Likes

Excited to watch and help wherever I can! Really looking forward to seeing this one grow!

6 Likes

Day32

5 Likes

Should I top it or just let it grow with it being so bushy. Or trim any big leaves? What do you think @FireGuy

2 Likes

This is completely up to you. If you want to top this grow, do that but don’t trim leaves. If you don’t want to top this grow, you can take off the 4 upper fan leaves to let light through :wink:.

1 Like

Thanks so I’m thinking it could use some light in there for sure so fan leaves it is.So when you say top 4 what are we talking these ones? And how close to the stalk do I cut them? @FireGuy

5 Likes

Go for it, I’d do the same.

5 Likes