G86xUnderdawg (@Vicc)

Alrighty @Vicc, seeds are dropped. I won’t be updating this much in the start, but I figure I have about 6 weeks till harvest and hopefully can sex these before transplant. Hoping for 1 male but, but if I get two they’ll move to the tent. If I only get one fem…it’ll head to the grobo and tent the 2 males for pollen! Don’t worry, I’ll tag you in these as well as IG once they start growing :wink:.

10 Likes

Are those macro plugs you’re using? :eyes:

3 Likes

Mini rockwool, 1.5”, fits perfectly :wink:

6 Likes

Looking forward to this run!

5 Likes

Alright @Vicc, we’re off and running. All 3 have popped, and the right one will probably extend and shed its hat tomorrow!

6 Likes

Nice good luck on getting your males :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Ok I’m curious where are you putting them for the next 6 weeks?

1 Like

Hopefully just one but I’ll survive if I get 2.

1 Like

In the start :rofl:. I plan on lower level light once they get 1-2 sets of true leaves. I’ve also got a plan if they outgrow it but I think they’ll be fine. I wanted to make sure they all popped and were well established before going to the tent. May have jumped the gun a little, but what’s life without a little risk :wink:

4 Likes

Best of luck brother, I think this is going to be a real promising cross :seedling:

4 Likes

I will be watching it’s going to be fun to see if your plants can handle 6 weeks in the start

5 Likes

Getting ready to switch to the low light schedule. Gotta keep these in the start for a while :grimacing:.

7 Likes

@ChicagoCypher_CC You’ve inspired me to try manifolding! I just did my first top and trim in my start for the 3 G86xUDD from @Vicc. This’ll be a good way to slow them down height wise, however the one thing I didn’t think about were the roots getting all tangled :man_facepalming:. Gonna take some measurements of the res and maybe get some plexi dividers cut to keep the tangle to a minimum. I’ll post pics in a bit.

6 Likes

Nice @FireGuy :slightly_smiling_face: …great seeing you trying the manifold technique … i think you will like it as i found it fun

hopefully timing works out for your planned transplant…let me know how that dividers work as i think it will be needed…roots for my one start grow is pretty large right now as there is not be room for another plant

5 Likes