Getting your Grobo back online

I truly feel sorry for Gen 2 buyers. I’m shocked that there wasn’t a subscription based business model to gain access to the herbalists, etc etc. looking at the bankruptcy claim, I’m surprised they were allowed to claim it. Being so close to breaking even…

I’m very impressed that @Grobo is here to save the day. I’m an engineer myself and it’s fantastic seeing and reading about the success that they are going through! Keep it up!

1 Like

Hi everyone! Any tips to troubleshoot light flickering issues, and one of my nutrient hoses backflows into the nutrient bottle. About to do a deep clean and reset to try and get this baby up and running again. Thanks!

1 Like

I am trying to get my gen 2 back online, I have it plugged in right next to my WiFi. I can’t seem to get past connecting the grobo with my WiFi it disconnects secs later. Would I need a whole new mother board ? Never had the chance to grow anything can I get some help pleaseeeeee. Box is literally brand new.

1 Like

Rip everything out and put in light and pump or you will be doing this a long time

1 Like

Started a new grow 20 days ago and everything was fine until today.
My grobo is no longer turning the lights on, and the air pump has stopped.
Is anyone experiencing something similar?
My.grobo.io seems to be out.
Not sure what to do

1 Like

Thanks @Gunk ! I’ve already sent them an email this morning. Lets see if they can help me before my plant starts to die…

1 Like

Thank you Gunk and everyone!

I just emailed them as well. Hoping to have my grobo first gen back up and running asap. Anyone have experience doing a teardown or deep clean examples?

Recently got my grobo back online and working after months of trying, as of about a week ago my grobo shutdown and stopped growing when website crashed. Crazy you purchase a $2200 machine and it don’t work at ALL. Any help Is appreciated. I have a plant on week 7 that’s locked in the box like wtf lol. Terrible company no wonder there bankrupted :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think they knew what they got themselves into with getting grobos back up. Grobo knew they shipped out lemons those last couple months and cut corners to get the grobos out so they could profit from all the money they lost. They knew their future was grim. We paid for it!

Apologies ur absolutely right.