Getting your Grobo back online

I don’t recommend it as it drys faster. You can open the door once in awhile to let cooler air in. I don’t use a fan in the closet during dry.
Also during flush. If you can’t flush through the site. Make sure you have air. I have a manual air pump that I control. I disconnect the 12v pump.

1 Like

Thank you again. I have air right now while my flush. So in other words to drying, I can drive them on the support racks with no fans on?

Just to make sure, it is okay to drive with no fans on?

1 Like

Yes. The slower the dry the better. Cool temperatures are important but not always easy to accomplish. I dry at 50% and 71F.

1 Like

What is your general dry time without the fans on? Thanks for answering all your questions I’m a newbie grower myself so still trying to figure things out even though I’m using this machine.

I can’t thank you enough thank you again.

2 Likes

7-10 days usually closer to 7-8 days. Depends on the density and how big branches are. Try to leave most of the plant together. It helps slow drying down. In other words leave branches on stalk’s so they can use that moisture as they dry.
I have continuous fresh air coming in though a fan/filter drying in the closet. But have more control of temperature and humidity.
I would just worry about keeping the humidity up in the box.

1 Like

Thank you again!

Is it okay to cut a few off to be able to drive them upside down? Or would you suggest trying not to cut anything off and just flipping the whole plant upside down to dry?

1 Like

Both good Choices. I section mine keeping the smaller branches connected to the bigger stalks. I’ve never hung the whole plant. But I know alot do.

1 Like

Thank you so much! We’ll see what happens with my girl hopefully if it’s successful I’ll post some pictures up here.

3 Likes

Good morning apparently the server is down in the last couple days of my grow. Is it all done at this point?

1 Like

Any ideas if they are down for good?

1 Like

Hi - We sent out an email blast and the server is under really heavy load.

I’m working on it now.

I’m supposed to get paged when this happens but that didn’t work. I’ll look into that as well.

1 Like

Back up! Thank you for the reports. I should find out about this before you so I’ll work on the pager.

2 Likes

It’s back online @ogkush415

1 Like

thank you @Gunk @Grobo !!

1 Like

My air pump doesn’t work. My pH sensors are fine, but the software is determined to achieve a pH of zero so I’ve been doing manual adjustments for a year. I’m running a stand alone aquarium pump and a larger air stone.

Additionally, the nutrients are from advanced hydro.

1 Like

Air pump is working. It’s kind of funny how much less oxygen is getting into the water compared to my cheap pet store pump. I’ll keep the little guy going for now just to see what we get out of it.

I’m not confident in the pH situation though. Especially now that my bottles were emptied out when the software went crazy and dumped all of the acid and base into the tank within a day.

2 Likes

I solved that problem by not using any bottles. I too have a tetra pump. I unplugged the 12v pump in the box. I use my nutrients and check ph myself. I just rely on the schedule/recipe. (The one thing that works properly right now.)

1 Like

If u have a gen 2 it will keep happening until they figure out whats causing it in the first place. My gen 2 was doing that before the company closed and lots more than me everyone who had a gen 2 had that problem. Waking up to water all over ur floor and all ur nutrients drained just to have it happen over and over again! Good luck idk if thats something the new owners are aware of just yet.

1 Like

Understood, however, my unit is Gen 1 and it was working great before the company closed. This issue cropped up about a month or two after things “happened.”

Ah… gotcha! Sorry still traumatized by my grobo experience. I was a first timer that wasnt too sure i was ready to make the jump at growing and i saw the grobo and i was ready to go! Made the purchase through affirm and it was going great for my first 2 months til all hell broke loose and there was problem after problem!

1 Like