Grobo store supply restock, and my nutrient tube not working

Hello. Was wondering if anyone ever dealt with one of their grobo nutrient stations not dispersing the contents of the bottle. I’ve had maybe 5 or 6 grows. My last grow went the entire grow w/o dispersing the contents of bottle #5. Anyone ever dealt with this?

Also was wondering what’s up with the grobo store? Everything sitewide is sold out. Cant even buy a cocoa pod atm. Any word on a restock?

1 Like

Grobo went out of business. They filled for bankruptcy. I had a Gen 1 it just completely died.

1 Like

Damn. Anyone figured out any alternatives to purchasing those items. Nutes/pods?

There is something on here about it. You can also join the discord

1 Like

My Skywalker OG (link above) is growing great using the nutrients Grobo used to buy and resell to us.

1 Like

It’s crazy tht you say tht, cuz I used to notice tht my #5 would often times be a different tent. Sometimes it would be a deep dark purple. Then other times it would be a light purple. Made me wonder if they were diluting it from something else. That’s crazy… any idea how you will replace 1,2, and 5 once you run out?

I just now seen your entire thread. You guys seemed to have answered everything there. Your plant is looking good as heck bro.

1 Like