Jalapeño and 🍒 tomatoes

Wife Transfered from start today .

8 Likes

Good luck, watching for sure. Might try jalapeños again, but the Grobo seemed to dose the hell out of my last one with nitrogen.

4 Likes

Thank bro.i think grobo nutrients are trash. Iv been running general hydroponic flora blend for about 6 months .They have dosing charts for all types of plants in different stages. Is works grate. @FireGuy

6 Likes

jalapeno leaf broke trying to get out of seed .still Growing nicely.

4 Likes

Day 7 veg. Did a little research and found out that tomatoes and jalapeños are fruits not vegetables :laughing: because they have seed in them . Green beans are also fruits . I can’t believe I’m 31 and just learned this . :man_facepalming:

8 Likes

5 Likes

Starting to flower .like 25 pods are there 4 are starting to bloom so far.

10 Likes

how long does it take to grow jalapeno and tomatoes?

4 Likes

FRUIT (jalapeno and tomatoe) 3 to 4 months

5 Likes

4 Likes

Had to thin it out a lot

6 Likes

The tomato plant will need pollination no?

2 Likes

Na

grate question .I looked that up befor planting

4 Likes

Yes but you still need to vibrate the flower (bees normally do this).

Wind can do this also

2 Likes

https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/vegetables/tomato/pollinate-tomatoes.htm#:~:text=The%20vibrations%20cause%20the%20flowers,plant%20to%20distribute%20the%20pollen.

1 Like

Wife harvest her other tomatoe plant last week .round two for her,I do the jalapeños

The grobo fans work fine i gess she trims her plant up to I’ll go fine some pic from her harvest

5 Likes

I’m excited to watch looks great :+1:

3 Likes

ill have jalapeños soon

5 Likes

I use an old electric toothbrush. Thought I was weird. I grew tomatoes and jalapeños last year. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Awesome :sunglasses: I missed the planting window here in AZ. We make salsa a lot.

3 Likes