Long time coming!

Oh wow! Awesome my topic is still here! :grin: now that we are some what back to normal I’ll share what’s going on with my baby! I don’t really know what to do at this stage was hoping for some help.
I’m on day 35 4th day of transition. Should I do anything to her?

9 Likes

Auto? If not, I’d do some trimming of big fans. If so…I’d still do the same :rofl:. Unfortunately you can’t go back with the support issues but if she’s a photo, I’d try to go back to late veg.

3 Likes

She an auto! So snip some of the bigger 1s regardless? Does it look like it’s supposed to be where it’s at or is she behind?

3 Likes

Snip the big leaves. The issue with autos…no control. But with your timeline…maybe 3-5 leaves a day of the big ones. Will open up the light, but hopefully not stunt her.

3 Likes

Thanks will do! Much appreciated

3 Likes

I just thought about this but I’m due to drain and fill tomorrow will it still be ok to trim those big fan leaves or should I wait?

4 Likes

You can trim them now or tomorrow, it wont make too much of a big deal. If you can wait, do it all at the same time as your D/F

6 Likes

Ok so I trimmed 5 of the larger leaves that were up top that look ok?

7 Likes

Day 39 8th day of transition. What ya’ll think? Happy new year!

5 Likes

She’ll be needing a trim soon, but looking good!!!

3 Likes

Sweet thx! Should I leave her be for now?

2 Likes

I like to wait till day 14 at least, usually 21 of flower to do my heavy trim. Open everything up to the light. It’s personal preference so… :wink:

5 Likes

Does grobo despense nutrients when top off happens?

2 Likes

No, only complete drain/fills

3 Likes

Got some spotty leaves! Not many maybe 3-4 towards bottom of plant. What causes this to happen? Also should I remove some more of the big fan leaves?

3 Likes

Cut out spotty leaves didn’t really know what was causing it read about something called leaf septoria?? Didn’t want to take any risk so… I can definitely smell her now! :sunglasses:

1 Like

2 Likes

Got some pistols forming! 2 days away from flower hope my grow makes it! I think my draining issue is ok it hasn’t happened since this morning and my drain and fill went perfectly fine. I did pull tubes out of nutes til next time. Not taking any chances at this point.

3 Likes

Do nutes dispense immediately after stage flips to next stage? I’m in transition and just changed to flower. Didn’t have my nute tubs all the way in when this happened.

2nd day of flower. Should I trim her up a little or wait? I’ve been having drain and fill issues and I honestly don’t know if she looks like she should at this stage. At this point I’m just crossing my fingers. I am planning on dosing myself when my drain and fill comes up in hopes to make it a success.

5 Likes