MANIFOLD Training Experiment (START - Skywalker OG)

Looks like Velcro to me.

3 Likes

Cause :roll_eyes:! Sticky Back :+1::wink:

Had same issue in grobi :flushed::rofl:

Just waiting on Black Tubing :+1:

Should be Black in the first Place IMHO :roll_eyes:!..

1 Like

Day 57 update

10 Likes

:fist_right:! :uk:!

Well that worked :+1::metal:

Well done for getting her this far :clap::wink: :seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

Maybe you can create a small tent for her :joy:

5 Likes

Maybe you can create a small tent for her :joy:

i wish more :tent:

i am currently “restricted” by my significant other :slight_smile: :cry:

while your wife helps you put up your grow lights :bulb: …mine likes to take mine down :rofl:

this was my previous set up before being downsized to just the one 2x3

not likely to happen but my wish list would be to add a new 2’x4’ tent and keep my current 2’x3’ tent as a veg tent :star_struck:

5 Likes

thanks @Gmann9116 :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:t4:

watched @Mpower11 add an air pump and @SilverGrobo add pool noodle height extensions to their Start grows…their creative ideas helped me with this grow :slight_smile: THANK YOU you two! :pray:t4:

6 Likes

Day 58 update

• transformed into a green laurel wreath :leafy_green: :crown: :leafy_green: :innocent: :leafy_green: :rofl:
11 Likes

Looking pretty awesome I will be trying this

5 Likes

Bobface86: Looking pretty awesome I will be trying this

thanks!!! :slight_smile: please post photos when you do try as it would be great to check it out :eyes:

3 Likes

What kind of LST clips do you have?

3 Likes

I seen someone make a weed plant look like a bonsai weed plant… It was so cool…

The questions was asked why are you doing this… The answer was they wanted to keep a small plant for a “Mother” for clones…

@ChicagoCypher_CC Your doing a great job

3 Likes

:fist_right:

I find these V Helpful & Damage Free :+1::

FLAMEER Set of 20 90 Degree Plant Bender Clips Stem Trainer LST Clips Tomato Branches Clamps Twig Clamps Reinforcing Clips Branches Bender - red https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09C2LCZFY/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_X9RXQVPDH3S4CF75NNZM?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Aang: What kind of LST clips do you have?

5 Likes

To add to the training clips.

I really been enjoying the hooks

3 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

:fist_right:

Cool :+1: Stakes look awesome :wink: Only wish there was something similar for the Grobo but as I’m finding it’s a bit of a mismatch securing a tie to the grobo lid :exploding_head:!!

So resorting to bits of Sticky Backed Velcro :roll_eyes:! :seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Did you get those clips from FB? I can’t find lo-stress anywhere else. I really like those Y clips…seem pretty good for manifolding.

3 Likes