Need Nutes and Pods

In middle of grow and having fun. Disappointed about the transition here and hope to get another grow out of this for it to be worth the purchase. Hoping somebody may have extra Nutes or Pods??? Happy to repurchase and handle shipping costs, etc. DM if you have any available!! Thanks

1 Like

I have a lot of everything, even all those magnetic straps and hooks.

I am just waiting for the “final word” about what is going on. I still have 1 Grobo that used to work fine and can be reactivate or sold “for more” IF things go back to before. So waiting a little hoping to hear something.

2 Likes

… #3

- - - [2022-01.06]:

@Ciscokid,

…

…

• (Feeding Plant Manualy):
    Discord

• (#Nutes_Nutrients):
    Discord

• (Nutrients-Substitutions):
    Discord {Beginning}:
    [Discord]: {Nutrients-Substitutions}: :wink:

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I just ordered these for my bottles 3 & 4. I think Ill need to try them out in a few weeks, i have 1/4 bottle left of 4.

https://www.greenplanetnutrients.com/product/2-part-dual-fuel-feed-program-bundle/

I compared the Grobo material data sheets and these. Very close. Ill be adding water to dilute. If it works I am thinking it will be cheaper by 4 or 5 times the Grobo stuff.

https://support.grobo.io/support/solutions/articles/69000657939-material-safety-data-sheets-msds-for-nutrients

4 Likes

I don’t know for sure that I am reading all this stuff correctly. But it looks like we have a bottle of sulfates and a bottle of nitrates with 3 & 4. Looking at all the other options out there GreenPlanet Duel Fuel was the closest to that formula I found. Now if you do not care about using the automated system then this wont matter, and you might be better off with any of these other feeding programs.

2 Likes

I am in that same boat and I still want to use the automated dosing system. I’d like to know how that turns out and am interested in how u dilute them as this is what I was planning to do as well.

2 Likes

Well I was going to post a question the same way you did. But you (and I) did not really get the answer you were looking for yet.
Id have to reread the sheets again. But its a matter of possibly doubling the water that is in there.
I think Grobo was at 65-80% water and GreenPlanet is like 35%. I am planning to do something like fill the Grobo bottle 2/3rds of the way and top off with distilled. (if that is what the actual percentages are close to)

There is a better way, but it involves math. :angry:

4 Likes

Yea math is not my thing as well! Haha I was looking but really don’t know much on the ratios and all that. Hopefully someone knows better then we do.

2 Likes

So I looked at msds for both and they are spot on as far as ingredients. The 1 that I couldn’t find was the balance bottle. From what the msds says I can’t seem to find anything that matches these ingredients.

If anyone has any they aren’t using anymore and want to help me out I’ll be happy pay.

Bottle 5 is Calcium Magnesium. I plan on using General Hydroponics CalMag for that, but GreenPlanet has it too. (called something other than CalMag)

1 Like

I am planning on using other brands for the PH up, PH down, and CalMag. But only because I paid 40$ shipping for GreenPlanet Duel Fuel. (bottles 3 & 4)
I can get west coast brands at the local Hydro store here and not have to pay that shipping cost.

1 Like

U 100% sure it’s cal mag? Is that used as a balance? I ordered the dual fuel mine will be here Saturday! Did u figure out what kind of dilution ur gonna go with?

Mine arrives soon, but it sounds like you may be trying it out before me. I still have a 1/3 bottle of 3 and 3/4 of 4.

1 Like

Yea I had a whole bottle of 3, 4, and 5 but grobo hates me and sucked them damn near all out before I stopped it. I have a little of 3 non in 4 and barely any in 5 so I’m hurting!

I use the same ones :wink: , I had to push in and bend the plastic tabs off the plastic template that the Grobo one’s typically would sit in. But work great and are a way cheaper alternative.

3 Likes

For those of you looking for nutrients, check out my post on Replacement Nutrients for the Grobo.

Mr.420 :wink:

6 Likes