Organic grow big bud masterkushxskunk haze sour

My Dude your light is to close to the top of that plant. Get that light 24 inches from the tallest top of the plant to the light ASAP.

3 Likes

Thank u :pray:t3: my gd man on my way down to do that now how have u been man hope u had a great Christmas :santa: as well bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Here u go bro :sunglasses: fixed it all up :arrow_up: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Ok now that we have your light in the safer / safe zone. Let’s figure this out but need more info first.

What is the model and brand of your light.

How many watts is it? Does it have a dimming control on it?

Christmas was amazing all good :+1: Hope you had a good Christmas also. It was kind of bad timing for me when Ag closed but all is good we are all coming back slowly. Ps I seen your pm will reply soon as I can I felt the need to address your light height that was priority one for me.

3 Likes

Is this what you did

2 Likes

Yes :raised_hands: that’s exactly what I did :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Always appreciate you bro :sunglasses: glad ur Christmas :santa: was gd yes I have a dimming control on my light :bulb: I have the LED 650 Diablo always on top :top: of ur game bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Perfect.

Do you have a par meter?

1 Like

Yes I do it’s sitting :chair: at 300 right at the moment :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Your welcome to do anything you want with the par bit if they were my plants I would leave them at 300 par for a few days and see how they respond.

1 Like

Ok :+1:t2: An if they respond well what would u suggest an another question :raising_hand_man:t4:Are we still doing EC at 20 with the 6ml of fish :tropical_fish: poo​:poop: or does it go up as they get bigger :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Next I would go to around 330 and see what happens just remember your Par level is going to auto increase as your plant grows taller.

You should be watering with

Add Cal/mag to 0.2 Ec or 80 ppm then add Fish shit 6 ml per gallon… (Don’t forgt to shake the fishshit very good )

At some point we need to talk about Top dressing…

You need to refresh my memory on some dates

What day did you move them to 5 gallon pots? What was the pot size before? Also is this your final pot?

When you water your not leaching much I hope also… We don’t want the food draining out the pot

1 Like

Got u bro :sunglasses: they were all in 1 gallon pots I moved them all to 3 gallon pots thought :thought_balloon: they were 5 but when I was taking some new ones :point_up:t4: out I seen the plastic said 3 the haze an sour I switched over on the 23 the big bud an MASTERKUSHxSKUNK :skunk: I did on Christmas :christmas_tree: eve I did want 5 gallon pots but I’ll check on Amazon and see the timeframe it would take for me to receive it I do have one :point_up:t4: big bag :briefcase: of Gaia super soil do u think :thinking: that would be enough to fill them :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Just to confirm I’m with you

So Xmas eve you moved them from 1 gallon to 3 gallon? They are in 3 gallon now correct?

1 Like

That is correct I am going to see if I can get 5 gallon ones :point_up:t4: in a timely manner if not what would u suggest go to Lowe’s an just pick up 5 gallon pots there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

You can just make sure they fabric pots not hard plastic

2 Likes

Got u so with the top :top: dressing what did u wanna tell me :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I wanted to tell you when I think you need to top dress but first we need to move to 5 gallon pot before we can figure that one out…

Is 5 gallon pot going to be your final pot or are you planning on going bigger?

1 Like

Did u say EC at 0.2 I’ve been doing 0.20 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Na I think :face_with_monocle: that would be my final jump to 5 gallons :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like