Organic grow big bud masterkushxskunk haze sour

Man I’ve been missing u guys for the past week but I’m back :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

7 Likes

I feel ya. I am so glad I had transitioned to tent. I am still learning on the daily but extremely willing to help out with the knowledge my past grows and current one have taught me.

3 Likes

I feel u bro :sunglasses: I’m pretty much in the same boat :motor_boat: never grew organic before so I had my back to the wall cause I can see on my masterkush an skunk :skunk: it developing some burn :fire: I was going crazy trying to find use @Mpower11 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Hey bro :sunglasses: I know u ain’t growing organically in ur tent :tent: but I do remember u saying u do outside so can u help me with this an tell me what u think @Vicc :face_with_monocle::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

My tent is 100% organic with this grow. Not real sure about your light and driver as I use California Lightworks light with variable digital controller but light looks awful close to plants. I do bare minimum of 24 inches from my girls at all times.

3 Likes

Oh wow :star_struck: I have the 650 Diablo an I have my light :bulb: right now 30” off the ground an are u using Gaia green products that’s what I have :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I was about to say the same thing, I would get your light closer so you can get more coverage to the bottom

2 Likes

Great :+1:t2: so how much higher u suggest me pull my light :bulb: up :arrow_up: @Fresh :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I know u have a par meter. But with my digital controller I stay a minimum of 24 inches away from my plants at all times.

2 Likes

Yes I use Gaia green products. Rule of thumb for me is 24 inches from top of canopy.

2 Likes

What do u suggest 350 par or 300 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

My controller handles all that for par level. Maybe @Vicc or @Mpower11 would be more help to u determining par level.

3 Likes

I will post my current grow and tag u so u can follow!

2 Likes

Early Veg, I aim for 400 umol bottom leaves 600 umol max top cola if you are using co2. If not, lower the par by 20%

3 Likes

No no co2 yet do have a bottle tho from the grobo but wasn’t planning on using it for this grow wanted to get the tanks but will see :eyes: thanks :pray:t3: tho much help :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Hey Bro welcome back… If they were my plants I would have my par around 300 right now… Maybe even 275 you want your plants to recover from the light stress

3 Likes

I would go with the numbers suggested by @Mpower11 until you are comfortable with pushing your plants.
I normally go by the guide provided by floraflex which is boarder line pushing the plants to the limit

https://floraflex.com/CAD/how-to-grow

4 Likes

That’s a nice chart I haven’t seen that one before.

Also I do recommend there line for nutes if anyone is planning on growing synthetic. I have had great results with them in the past.

4 Likes

From the top of the plant to the light how much distance was that…

Since I can’t go back and look I forgot when did you transplant into the 5 gallons pots? and what size was it before?

Ok :+1:t2: well the big bud an masterkushxskunk :skunk: are on day 36 an the haze an sour are on day 25 from the top of my plant :seedling: to the light :bulb: is about 12” was gonna pull it up :arrow_up: more like @Fresh @Vicc said but I was just waiting till they let me back out to confirm everything with u with the par an everything like that :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes