Replacement Nutrients for the Grobo

I personally germinate in my Grobo’s :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t use anything else in the Grobo’s just those bottles. :wink:

I do have my own blends that I play around with to create different results/Aroma’s for different strains, but in the case of my 420 Express/Pineapple Express grow that’s all I used what I listed above. :wink:

7 Likes

Just saves the wait m8 :+1:

& im on a mission :rofl::metal::seedling::seedling::seedling:

2 Likes

Just received :+1::wink::seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

:fist_right:

& she cut off :+1::wink: :seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

I’m just catching up on this Grobo news as I am nearly out of nutrients and went to the website to see if I could order more. What a cluster. So I’m am I reading this right @Mr.420 ? Grobo bottle three is marked as micro. But you’re saying that General hydroponics micro goes in battle five? No dilution of any bottle. And all can refill existing Grobo bottles?

3 Likes

Hey Maria :wink: Everything I listed in that exact order , and correct no dilution in any of the bottles. I have been using this and other methods of nutrients, I.E. I make my own nutrients since 2018 pretty much when Grobo was a start up company. But for everyone to get good results from your plants and to make things simplified, this will work perfect for anyone still using Grobo’s including myself who has 4 Grobo’s. Also yes use the existing Grobo bottles, just make sure they are cleaned out well before putting in different nutrients in to each bottle.

Mr.420 ;)
5 Likes

@420 thanks a ton!! Just my second grow of all time. So psyched I don’t have to shut her down.

2 Likes

Nutes replaced. Let’s see how it goes. I’m scared. lol :grimacing:

6 Likes

imo. i recommend manual feed so you can control your nutrient dosage …that machine does not know how much to use with your new nutrient line…every nutrient line dosage is different

4 Likes

I got spooked and went ahead and did the manual feed. However, I mixed everything together in the drain/fill bucket and let the Grobo fill it up.
Empty tubes were still trying to dispense nutes.
I’m entering the transition phase so I did add some grow with the bloom along with Calmag.
The next few days should be very telling.
:crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4::crossed_fingers:t4:

5 Likes

Nice 1 :+1:!!

Just to confirm that your nutrient mixes are a direct copy of the grobo nutrients meaning IF your grobo IS still running the nutrients Can Be Dispensed as normal from the bottles Automatically

Have I got that right :thinking:??

3 Likes

Yes. I been monitoring mine because I notice some people saying there nutrients are not being dispensed/dispensed properly. I have had a pump go recently on one of my machines , replaced it and works fine and so far all my Grobo machines are still dispensing nutrients and Ph up/Down accordingly.

Mr.420 ;)
3 Likes

Great news :beers:!!

Still got a few bottles left but will eventually need a replacement :+1::metal::wink:

2 Likes

https://www.rollitup.org/t/hydroguard-in-a-aerovoir.1069179/

Saves retype :flushed::+1::rofl:

Decent Site BTW :+1::metal::seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

My Gen 2 has had probes recalibrated multiple times but keeps auto correcting to 8.0Ph :confused: I’m manual balancing and feeding. Not sure if it’s time to pull out the pump system for an aftermarket air pump and bucket to utilize the dead space in there.

1 Like

All four of my units are Gen 1. If you buy the calibration liquid from Bluelab make sure to clean the probes thoroughly with the tooth brush looking thing really well. If its still not working and you changed your probe already could be a software or firmware issue with the board. My probes last me roughly 1.5 - 2 years.

Mr.420
2 Likes

@Mr.420 - Are you using CalMag at all? According to the Grobo data sheets calcium and magnesium is what is in bottle #5.

In some of my grows yes I do, I make my own nutrients at times :wink: I have a post for substitute nutrients and a simplified method that has worked for me. That’s all I used when I grew my 420 Express (Pineapple Express) with lots of LST/Super Scrogging :wink: I have some pic’s up, the results speak for themselves.

Mr.420 ;)
1 Like

Here is a little more info for you that will help with your question :wink:

Does FloraMicro have magnesium?

Combine with Flora GRO & Flora bloom. Stimulates flower & fruit development. Enhances flavor, aroma & essential oils. Provides high phosphorous, potassium, magnesium & sulfur.

What does FloraMicro have in it?

Carbonate, Calcium Nitrate, Cobalt Nitrate, Copper EDTA, Iron DTPA, Iron EDDHA, Iron EDTA, Manganese EDTA, Potassium Borate, Potassium Nitrate, and Zinc EDTA. This product should be used as part of a complete fertilizer program.

4 Likes