Tent Grow (DWC) - Blue Dream

READY to GROW a classic

• entire set up ALL cleaned up :soap:

• ready to rock and roll with a very tall 2’ x 4’ x 7’10" gorilla grow tent :tent:, new spider famer G4500 lights :sunglasses: , 4" AC infinity inline (in-take), 6" AC infinity inline fan (out-take), three mini fans :wind_face: , and a taotronic humidifier :umbrella:

• placed a couple of ILGM feminized beans :beans: in a glass of distilled :sweat_drops: …small tail emerged after a 2-3 days :hourglass: …transferred to start …awaiting dem to POP :champagne:

• goal is to FILL OUT this new large tent with large dense buds :star_struck: :crossed_fingers:t4:

5 Likes

I like that goal. I don’t have the light power yet but some day. I have the Same strain only a few days earlier. :thinking::+1:t2:

2 Likes

Good luck! How many plants in your new tent? 2?

1 Like

thanks @Aang growing two…going to start them out in 3.5 gallon buckets …plan to move them to 5 gallon buckets when they get in late veg/early flower

1 Like
2 Likes

Nice. I bought some strips that make micro bubbles instead of boiling type bubbles. And it’s a little quieter.

1 Like

Day 12

2 Likes

Day 16

Day 17

3 Likes

Looking good. Do you swap buckets when you do your water change?

1 Like

thanks @Aang …yes i swap out the buckets…having the extra set of buckets is helpful during their weekly water changes

1 Like

Any issues with the roots getting stuck to the airstone (especially when the roots are big)?

2 Likes

Going to install pump to drain on my next bucket grow also can be used to recirculate water to combar root rot

1 Like

no issues with the large airstone…at times I have to untangle roots from the air hose during my weekly water change

1 Like

Day 25

3 Likes

Looking :eyes: good :+1:t2:. Big fan leaves :leaves:. Nice :blush:

1 Like

Day 32

3 Likes

Awesome. Looking like mine. Big and full. :+1:t2:. Looking fabulous @ChicagoCypher_CC
My 21 day trim is Tuesday. 21 days from topped day.

2 Likes

Day 39

3 Likes

Nice, are you planning to do any more defoliation before flipping?

1 Like

thanks @Aang i do plan to do some more trimming before flipping :slight_smile:

2 Likes