Tent Grow (hydro buckets) - Black Widow [HARVESTED]

thank you :slight_smile:…love :heart_eyes: the use of the 4" intake fan with 6" exhaust fan together for an ideal balance :balance_scale: …the improved control of the tent’s air flow is fantastic with the tent’s negative pressure …the tent’s humidity and temperature are now kept in a good steady range with no more high/low reading spikes…having more control of my grow environment is what i was lookin’ :eyes: for and an active air intake achieves that :slight_smile: …THANKS again for your help with my past humidity issues!

9 Likes

Anytime glad it worked out

3 Likes

Day 76 update (day 38 flower):

• stretch is believed to have finally stopped :stop_sign: …grew from 15" to about 34" :straight_ruler: since the light transition to 12/12 :sunny: …top of canopy is closer than the recommended 12" distance away from light but not by much

• left grow is a bit behind in compared to the right grow :frowning_face:

• still have 5+ weeks to go :calendar:

• welcome any AG feedback :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Whats happening in the start?

Are you adding anything for sugars (Carbs) in flower now?

4 Likes

:fist_right:

Looks awesome bud :+1:

Seriously considering that exact kind of setup

If Or when grobo bricks :roll_eyes:!!

5 Likes

using the start as grow practice to improve on new training techniques :weight_lifting_man:t4:

all of your advice has been helpful as I take it all :rofl: …to clips, to intake fan, to air pump in start, to training, etc …

you helped me add sugar/carbs :candy: on my last grow which had fantastic results…it has been in the rotation since :slight_smile:

thank you again @Mpower11 :pray:t4:

6 Likes

thanks @Gmann9116 :slight_smile:

just do it :slight_smile: you will be glad you started …it’s not complicated …it can be initially set up in a very affordable way too as tent grow upgrades can occur over time

this is how I started my 1st tent grow …under a table with a beach towel :joy:

7 Likes

Great 1st tent @ChicagoCypher_CC! :joy:

6 Likes

:joy: thanks @Aang …that grow :seedling: worked out well …eventually moved :truck: it to a mini tent :tent:…did a side by side grow comparison …it was a NO contest with the tent’s result winning :1st_place_medal: by a landslide :mount_fuji:

9 Likes

Haha awesome, I’m excited to jump over to tent grows :joy:

8 Likes

I knew you had something fun happening with the start. Love the way you think.

Congratulations on all your success.

6 Likes

Is that a 2 x2 x 4? :smirk:………….

2 Likes

Hi @Bobface86 :slight_smile: it was a TopoLite 16"x16"x48" ($57.07 on amazon now) …couple inches bigger than a grobo

the 100w Mars TS 600 ($79.99 on amazon now) went well with this mini tent

vivosun 4" 195 cfm inline fan with 4" carbon filter combo ($59.99 on amazon) completed the tent set up for under $200

5 Likes

Don’t EVER forget sugars/carbs with @Mpower11 around :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

You know it lol :joy: :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Thanks for this info. I’ve only grown 2 harvests so I’m still a newbie. I want to try the tent. I’m going to order this today. This group always helps.

7 Likes

no problem…glad to hear you are jumping right in…feel free to reach out if you need any help …started my 1st tent after completing my 1st grow ever with a grobo…never looked back :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good to hear. I really appreciate the assistance. I’m pretty excited

2 Likes

Can you share some info on the pump for the Start please? Why would you do that. I’m a novice so I wanted to get some knowledge. Will that allow you to keep it in the Start longer? Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Bandit …the Start is an excellent seed starter with seeds popping only after 2-3 days …i usually try to keep a grow in the Start no longer than 2 weeks as i desire to transfer to a permanent medium as soon as possible so she can grow big

the Start was not meant for a full grow although i’ve seen some AG growers take it all the way to flower before…

past grows that I’ve kept in the Start for several weeks get unhealthy with droppy leaves and oversaturated peat pods… despite a low water level…

i added an air pump to this grow to convert my Start into a mini DWC system (aerate the roots) as my tent is currently full…DWC is the same hydroponic system as a Grobo (bucket with an airstone)…easy to make your own DWC system

air pump not recommended to add if you want to use the Start as a seed starter as it will oversaturate the peat pod …i had to raise the peat pod holder to avoid the pod getting too wet

4 Likes