To extend germ or not to extend…

Im on day 10 of germ so I should be moving to early veg tomorrow, but I’m not sure her roots are ready for the lower water levels just yet. Should I extend germ by another week?

1 Like

2 Likes

It is ready. You should only extend in late veg and flower if necessary.

3 Likes

- - - [2022-01.06]: {Germination/Water_Level}: :seedling: :droplet:

@shawnalscott,

AsI_eyeWouldSay~1~

• (You Want Your Wick Back In Your Bottom Of Your Basket, -To- Help Her Keep Making Roots): (As You Can See, -This- Single Root Is Week, -And- Will Eventually Wither): (You Can Extend The Germination Stage Another Week):

• (The Next Stage The Water Will Go Down To The Middle Water Level Sensor, -Making- It Harder For Your Sprout To Receive Nutes): (The Nutes Will Be Dispersed Even More, -Making- Your Sprout Take On The Infamous [NuteBurns]): (Keeping Both Sensors Cleaned Each Week “Before” Your [Drain/Fills] Helps Too):

• (She Will Be Happier When She Is A Little Bigger For Stage Two [EarlyVeg]):

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Let her go into vegetation and keep extending! :blush:

3 Likes

Your roots will be fine. Just change like normal. As long as it’s dark and wet. These roots will find the water. :+1:t2: Only extend late vegetation. :+1:t2: Until your tall enough for transition. Hope this helps

4 Likes