When and how much to feed my plants?

I have the fox farm trio and cal mag plus. Seeds just sprouted there in quart containers now. I’m wanting to know when and how much I should start feeding when that point comes.

2 Likes

What kind of soil are u using :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Fox farm ocean forest

3 Likes

That soil has nutes in it already that’s the same one :point_up:t4: I used on my last grow it good for at least 30 days from ur last transplant then u can see where u would of been on the feeding chart for the nutes an start right there they will take it all in :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I use this as well, and that is correct. You won’t need to feed nutes for the first 30 or so days. But do use reverse osmosis ph’d water though. Good luck. Oh and you should start off with 1/4-1/2 strength nutes to see how your girl responds.

3 Likes

Thanks @Osage and @Chopo816 I don’t have access to RO water currently. Is distilled water a
Suitable alternative? Or are there any others? I think it might be a while before I get a Ro machine

1 Like

That is the other alternative distilled water exactly what I use at the moment until I purchase my RO system :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Ok thank you. And about how far in to your grows are you transplanting to the next and into what size container

1 Like

I’m in 3 gallon pots at the moment but I will be moving to 5 gallon in like a week or so :+1:t2::dash::seedling: