GDP in the box welcome

It’s been a while again ha . What you guys think so far only have one set off nutes left any suggestions?

1 Like

Try advanced nutrients .cheap and works grate.

1 Like

@Time2grow GreenPlanet Duel Fuel is what Grobo was designed to be used with. They diluted it and resold it to us. I am on my 2nd grow using it undiluted and its going better than any of my Grobo grows have before it.
My current grow (Marley Natural Blue Dream) is hitting the lights, I’ve never had that happen before. Its using Duel Fuel 1 & 2 in Grobo bottles 3 & 4. And GreenPlanets ProCal in bottle 5. (still have plenty of Grobo 1 & 2, PHup & PHdown)

2 Likes

Can you give me a crash course on where to get the products and how to do it step by step if it’s not to much to ask

1 Like

You can order on Amazon, but here are the product websites where you can also order. They have a bundle for sale here, but I just got the smallest bottles of 1 & 2 I could order.

https://greenplanetnutrients.com/product/dual-fuel/

https://greenplanetnutrients.com/product/pro-cal/

No measuring, no mixing, just add Duel Fuel 1 to Grobo bottle 3, Duel Fuel 2 to Grobo bottle 4, and ProCal to Grobo bottle 5. You can wait till they are empty or you can start topping them off before that for an easier transition. I switched to DuelFuel 1&2 at start of a grow, and switched to ProCal mid-grow. No issues at all.

I have not needed to replace the Phup and PHdown yet. Those could probably be any brand.

3 Likes

Will do thanks for the info

1 Like

Just a few pics after water change took off a few fan leaf’s any tips ?

3 Likes

Have you changed what kind of water you are using?
I have seen that when using bad water.

2 Likes

I would Spread your branches out .its growing to close in my opinion

3 Likes

Distilled water I’m using she does look weird though

Reason they like that cause of the fan leafs it was getting crowded she has knuckles already

Could be the water is too warm. Are you using Hydrogaurd?

I am May need to increase or change bottles

But I try to keep no the room is always at 69 degrees up stairs room but very humid outside

Hydrogaurd expires after 6 months. I think it just becomes less effective.
But that sounds like a good temp for the room, so it may not be the water.

1 Like

Just a lil update in the box

3 Likes

Haven’t updated for a while just had a quick question most of the top half is full of amber pretty much done and the bottom still white pistils should I cut the top half off and let the rest finish but then it won’t be flushed :grimacing:or take her down HELP!!!

1 Like

Hi :fist_right:

My biggest issue/confusion is you seem to have started Topping quite early but with Great looking results :ok_hand:

Could you give any advice as ive only been Topping Once which is obviously reducing my crop :flushed:!!

Everything else im mostly ontop of :+1:Just this bloody Multi Topping i need to get a grip with :flushed:!!

1 Like

I only topped it once n she just grew I don’t pay no kind to her maybe that’s why lol

1 Like

I’d flush it if it were me. Even if the bottom hasn’t caught up. My bottom don’t catch up either. I go by the top primo buds. Hope this helps.