Supercloset as a Tent Alternative?

Has anyone taken a look at the Supercloset. I know most recommend a tent for indoor growing, but it’s just a little to obvious that I’m growing cannabis in my current situation. The Supercloset has the stealth level I’m looking for, and seems to have everything I need. This is the one I’m looking at: SuperFlower Hydroponic Grow Box - Automated Grow Systems | SuperCloset

I would love everyone’s thoughts. Thanks all!

3 Likes

I don’t know a lot about it I just did 1 little read and have 1 big question. I see it says it’s app controlled? Does it have manual controls or do you have to use the app? If it’s app only I would pass. You want to have manual controls on the unit then your never locked out.

Just my thoughts

4 Likes

I’m going to clarify with them but from what I’ve been able to find out, the app works with a “smart” plug. So I should just be able to switch it to a regular timer if I need to. And the lock is a plain ‘ole lock and key thankfully

3 Likes

If that is all that it is then that’s no deal breaker for me :+1:

3 Likes

I just heard back from Debbie, the rep at Supercloset (who is super lovely by the way) who let me know that the lights/water pump on the Superclosets can be operated automatically VIA the app, or manually with timers, so it might be a good option for anyone looking for something a little more stealthy than a tent.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info…

1 Like

- - - [2022-01.12]: {#Alternative_Growing_Space}:

@shawnalscott,

~~~

- - - [2022-01.14]: {#Alternative_Growing_Space}:

@Joe_7932,

~~~

- - - [2022-01.19]:

@thpii,

--

:wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t5:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

I was thinking about going the same route I was looking at them yesterday. What one were you thinking of? How many plants can you grow at a time? Just waiting for my grow to end in my grobo before making a decision

2 Likes

I was looking at their 24” x 36” x 72”. I’m pretty sure I would be able to comfortably fit 2 plants, but I’ll likely start with one to see what kind of trill I can get from it. Im 99% certain that’s what I’m going to go with, but just waiting to see if I can get any :dollar: back from the current debacle.

I was thinking of the 24x 24x 60. I like the top self on that one where you can sprout the seeds. The trays on the bottom can hold 16 plants I don’t understand how that works. Like doubt, it’s possible that you can have a good harvest with that many plants.

1 Like

Yeah I think the 16 spots would be more for smaller plants. I’ve had good luck germinating with the paper towel method then transplanting into the Grobo so I think I would rather have the extra room for plant height rather than having a dedicated space for germ. But to each their own!

3 Likes

That a good point. Thank for point that out. Think I’ll get the same one that your looking at.

2 Likes